JUPITER, Fla. - You may have seen magnetic balls in someone’s home or even received one as a holiday present.
They are mainly marketed to adults but children can easily grab them and accidentally swallow one or more.
One Jupiter family could have lost their son and they have a warning to other parents about the toys.
The Mariner family had a very busy holiday, starting with the Friday before Christmas when one-year-old Colt had the special opportunity to meet and be held by President Donald Trump at the airport -- but that night, things quickly changed.
“He had the best and potentially worst day of his two-year life," said Jason Mariner, Colt's father.
His parents had no idea that Colt accidentally swallowed toy magnetic balls.
"It was truly the scariest thing that we’ve ever been through," said Charlene Mariner…